Cokeworth is the first Moment of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 2, Spinner's End.
This Moment was originally released on December 12, 2014, as the first of the twelve "#PottermoreChristmas" releases. To access the Moment, users had to solve a riddle:
|| In a house on Spinner's End, a meeting takes place,|
A mother begs help for her son, tears on her face.
Agreeing to help, though he doesn’t know how,
Which Potions master performs an Unbreakable Vow?
Answer: Professor Snape
|| "You know about the plan?" Bellatrix said, her fleeting expression of satisfaction replaced by a look of outrage. "You know?"
"Certainly," said Snape. "But what help do you require, Narcissa? If you are imagining I can persuade the Dark Lord to change his mind, I am afraid there is no hope, none at all."
"Severus," she whispered, tears sliding down her pale cheeks. "My son...my only son..."
This moment has 2 zoom levels.
- The middle glass on the table falls off when you mouse over it.
- Clicking on the curtain to the right of Bellatrix unlocks "'Cokeworth' by J.K. Rowling"
- The woodlice is in a gap between books in the middle of the top shelf to the left of Bellatrix
- The Dark Arts Outsmarted is located in the middle of the third full shelf from the top to the left of Bellatrix
- Mousing over Bellatrix causes her wand to bind Snape and Narcissa together