Forgetfulness Potion is a potion which is made in the brewing potions mini-game.
From the Story
Harry and his classmates make the Forgetfulness Potion as part of the Potions practical exam.
Making the potion
- Add 2 drops of Lethe River Water to your cauldron by pouring smoothly.
- Gently heat for 20 seconds.
- Add 2 Valerian Sprigs to your cauldron.
- Stir 3 times, clockwise.
- Wave your wand.
- Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to your mortar.
- Add 4 Mistletoe Berries to your mortar.
- Crush into a medium-fine powder using your pestle.
- Add 2 measures of your crushed mixture to your cauldron.
- Stir 5 times, anti-clockwise.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
Time to return to cauldron
Points per hour ratio
- Pewter Cauldron: 9 points per hour
- Brass Cauldron: 10.6 points per hour
- Copper Cauldron: 12 points per hour
- Ingredients used for a Forgetfulness potion sum up to a total of 6 galleons.
- Lethe River Water can now be found in the chapters making Forgetfulness Potion free to brew.