From being one of the most popular and admired people at the school, Harry was suddenly the most hated. Even Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs turned on him, because everyone had been longing to see Slytherin lose in the House Cup…
- Chocolate Frog Cards
- New from J. K. Rowling
- A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration
- One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
- The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
This moment has 3 zoom levels.
- The table lamp will switch on and off when moused over.
- On the table, right next to the lamp, you will find the galleon.
- On the fourth shelf up, on either side of the inward-facing shelves, is a book that will (when moused over) fly off the shelf, exchange places with its counterpart, and fly onto the opposite shelf; to fully fill in the bar you must exchange the books with the table lamp on and off
- The open book on the table will flip a page when moused over; to fully fill in the bar you must flip book both ways with table lamp on and off.
- A book will flutter down and then back up when this layer is first entered.
- On the second shelf to your left, sixth row from the top, you'll find the book A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration.
- You will find the card near the left corner of the window.
- On the table in front of the card, you will find the book One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi.
- The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection, by Quentin Trimble can be found to the left of the chandelier, on one of the higher shelves.
- The table lamp on the desk will switch on and off when moused over.
In this moment, you mostly hear soft footsteps and the very rare whisper.