The smug look on Malfoy’s face flickered.
‘No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood,’ he spat.
Harry knew at once that Malfoy had said something really bad because there was an instant uproar at his words.
- Chocolate Frog Cards
- Read about
- Closer look
- Professor Snape's note
There is only one zoom in this moment. Double clicking will do nothing.
- To get the slug, you have to get Ron to throw up three times by moving your mouse over him. Pleasant right? Then the Horned Slug should be on the left side of the pile, near a very large slug.
- Knotgrass can be found on the ground right above Ron and below Draco. It's a bit hard to see, but look for the purple sparkles coming off of it.
- To find the Bowman Wright Chocolate Frog Card, move your cursor over the bottom left of the robe of the person next to Draco. It should lift up, and you will find the card.
- To get some new information from J.K. Rowling about "Purebloods", click on Draco.
- Snape's note is in the pocket of the guy whose cloak you flicked up to get the card.
The sound is the Slytherins laughing at Ron's misfortune.