Valentine's Day is the second moment of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 13, "The Very Secret Diary".
|“||Lockhart’s idea of a morale-booster became clear at breakfast time on February the fourteenth. Harry hadn’t had much sleep because of a late-running Quidditch practice the night before, and he hurried down to the Great Hall slightly late. He thought, for a moment, that he’d walked through the wrong doors.||”|
- There is nothing of interest here.
- A Bertie Bott's Strawberry-Flavoured Bean - on the second table from the right.
- A Bertie Bott's Vomit-Flavoured Bean - on the second table from the left.
- 5 Galleons - on the end of the bench on the second table from the left.
- 3 Valentine's Day cards - in someone's pocket on the second table from the left, on the table second from the right, and at the end of the second table from the right.
- Placing your mouse over the closest angel wings will make them flap and over the harp in the left-most angel's hand will make it play.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.